Turn on the slow cooker in the morning and later on enjoy a hearty minestrone stew with Progresso® Vegetable Classics garden vegetable soup, turkey Italian sausage, gluten-free macaroni and other good things.
- 15 min
- total time6 hr 35 min
- 1 package (19.5 oz) gluten-free sweet Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 1 can (28 oz) Muir Glen® organic diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (18 oz each) Progresso® Vegetable Classics garden vegetable soup
- 1 can (15 oz) garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free Italian seasoning
- 1 cup uncooked gluten-free elbow macaroni (about 4 oz)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free shredded Parmesan cheese (2 oz)
- In 12-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain. Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, mix sausage and all remaining ingredients except macaroni and cheese.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 hours.
- Stir macaroni into slow cooker. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook about 20 minutes longer or until macaroni is tender. Sprinkle with cheese.