Here is another delicious crock pot / slow Cooker recipe for you to try!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (frozen is fine, no need to thaw)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 brick of low fat cream cheese (Neufchatel Cheese)
- 1 packet of dry zesty italian dressing mix
- 1 small bag frozen mixed vegetables
Place chicken breasts in bottom of slow cooker
Cut cream cheese into chunks and place in crock pot spread around on top of chicken
In a separate bowl mix soup, dressing packet and water, pour over chicken.
Put lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hrs.
During last half hour stir in frozen mixed vegetables
– Serve with basic salad mix as a side and steamed broccoli