Here is a great fish taco recipe you will enjoy over and over again.
Seasoned Rub –
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Wild Caught Mahi Mahi Fish
- Shredded Cheese
- Tortilla (Wheat, or Flour)
- Optional Sour Cream or Sour Cream Substitute (Plain Greek Yogurt)
How To Make It:
- Sprinkle seasoned rub on both sides of fish
- Grill 6 minutes per side (or until firm to the touch) – We used the Cuisinart Griddler indoor grill (LOVE THIS THING)
- Placed cooked mahi mahi inside of tortilla
- Add your choices of the toppings listed above and enjoy!
Tip: Make sure grill is very clean & scraped of any debris. Once on grill do not move it around it will cause it to stick & tear apart