- 1 medium size zucchini sliced julienne style into long “noodles”
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (we used store bought pesto marinated chicken) cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- salt & pepper
- In medium skillet heat 1 tbsp oil & cook chicken until no longer pink inside
- Set chicken aside
- In same saucepan heat other tbsp of oil and add garlic.
- Saute for 1 or 2 minutes (do not brown garlic).
- Add zoodles and salt & pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until zucchini is at your desired consistency
- Remove from pan.
- Top with sauce & chicken.