This gluten free blueberry muffin recipe makes 14 small muffins.
- 1/2 cup salted butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Almond milk
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1/8 cup brown sugar (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together butter, sugar, egg, milk and vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking powder and then add it into the butter/sugar mixture.
- Once the batter is nice and creamy, fold in the blueberries.
- Fill the cupcake tin with liners. Fill each liner 3/4 the way full.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until you can pull a toothpick out clean.