- 3 mashed bananas (the more ripe the better)
- 1 cup vanilla Almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 3 cups Old Fashion or Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1. Spray a muffin pan and/or liners with non-stick spray.
2. Mix all ingredients except the chocolate chips together
3. Fold the chocolate chips into the oatmeal batter.
4. Divide batter into 15 muffin cups.
Bake 20-30 minutes You will see the edges just starting to brown and they will be firm
to the touch.
The muffins may stick when hot, but will come out easily when cooled