Want to lose 10 lbs quickly?
In this article I will lay out 5 steps you can take to reach this weight loss goal this month. You may see these tips as simple. But it’s the simple things that make the biggest impact in our lives. I also challenge you to make a few changes to see if you can do what others have already done.
- Mindset – First and foremost you have to “KNOW” you can lose the weight. Of course anything that is worth anything requires work. So understand you will have to get out of your comfort zone to lose this 10 lbs. But you’re worth it. So do it for yourself.
- Pick Better Foods – This seems simple but so much of your weight loss has to deal with what you eat. Try these few tips:
- Switch out that pop/soda for a water or iced tea. Sweeten the tea with Stevia or just use lemon.
- Skip that donut for breakfast and have a protein shake instead.
- Replacing 2 meals with a protein shake will SERIOUSLY speed up your weight loss efforts
- Have a grilled chicken salad for lunch or dinner
- Reduce your sugar intake. No Candy, Cakes, Pies, etc until you lose this 10 lbs
- Focus A LOT on vegetables. Eat them for snacks and with every meal.
- Eat Healthier Snacks – Yogurt, Vegetables, Mixed Nuts etc.
- Drink LOTS of water
- Exercise Consistently – This is where I lose a lot of people. But exercising has so many more benefits than just losing weight:
- Stress Reliever
- Helps you focus better
- Improves Self Confidence
- But focus on the type of exercises that will yield the fastest results. That type of exercise is called H.I.I.T (High Intensity Interval Training). You may or may not have heard about this type of exercise. It’s where you do an exercise for 30 seconds as hard and as fast as you can then move to another exercise and do that for 30 seconds as hard and fast as you can. Studies have shown that this type of exercise really increases your weight loss efforts.
- Exercise daily for at least 20-30 minutes. Remember the more you exercise the faster you will lose the weight, as long as your eating habits are up to par.
- Do exercises like Jumping jacks, lunges, push-ups, burpees, running in place, squats, etc. Anything to get your heart rate up and pumping for 20-30 minutes.
- REMEMBER TO CONSULT A PHYSICIAN BEFORE STARTING ANY EXERCISE REGIME OR DIET.
- Stay Focused – You have a goal now (lose 10 lbs this month). Take some action and stay the course until you reach this goal. Now you may be like a lot of people and need to lose more than 10 lbs. But let’s take this first step and focus on this first 10 lbs.
- Follow an exact plan – The quickest way to achieve any goal is to follow a well laid out plan. That’s exactly what you get when you sign up for our FREE 30 day challenge. Just click the “YES I’M IN” link below.
So are you ready to lose 10 lbs quickly?
>>>> YES, I’M IN <<<<